3 Indians arrested for taking private tuitions in Saudi Arabia
Riyadh: Three Indian teachers in Saudi Arabia have been arrested here for giving private tuitions, an illegal and punishable offence in the kingdom.
Riyadh police raided the house of three Indian teachers, employed with the International Indian School here, and found them with students gathered for private tuitions, Arab News reported today.
Mehboob Pasha from Karnataka, Mohammad Rifai from Tamil Nadu and Tauheed Ahmad Siddiquee from Uttar Pradesh were taken to the Tarheel (deportation centre) jail, it said.
Private tuition is an illegal and punishable offence in Saudi Arabia.
The school management has called for an urgent meeting over the incident. The school`s public relations officer has been asked to bail out the teachers from custody, the paper quoted sources as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’