3 killed, 1 injured in Serbia rally accident
Belgrade: Police say a car taking part in a local rally plunged into a crowd in central Serbia on Sunday, killing three spectators and injuring one.
They said the accident happened during the Hill Climb Tara 2012 race on Mt Tara, about 100 kilometers southwest of Belgrade, when a driver from Bosnia lost control of his vehicle and hit the spectators.
Doctors say a man died shortly after the accident, while another man and a woman died later. They say a 17-year-old boy is out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video