3 killed, 1 injured in Serbia rally accident
Belgrade: Police say a car taking part in a local rally plunged into a crowd in central Serbia on Sunday, killing three spectators and injuring one.
They said the accident happened during the Hill Climb Tara 2012 race on Mt Tara, about 100 kilometers southwest of Belgrade, when a driver from Bosnia lost control of his vehicle and hit the spectators.
Doctors say a man died shortly after the accident, while another man and a woman died later. They say a 17-year-old boy is out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'