3 killed, 1 injured in Serbia rally accident
Belgrade: Police say a car taking part in a local rally plunged into a crowd in central Serbia on Sunday, killing three spectators and injuring one.
They said the accident happened during the Hill Climb Tara 2012 race on Mt Tara, about 100 kilometers southwest of Belgrade, when a driver from Bosnia lost control of his vehicle and hit the spectators.
Doctors say a man died shortly after the accident, while another man and a woman died later. They say a 17-year-old boy is out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!