3 Palestinians killed in clash with Israeli Army
Ramallah: Palestinian security officials said that three Palestinians have died in the West Bank in a raid by Israeli soldiers that was followed by a clash with angry protesters.
The officials said that the military ringed the house of a wanted Hamas militant in the Jenin refugee camp overnight and ordered him outside. When he refused to come out, the army stormed the building and killed him.
The officials said today that hundreds of angry residents and gunmen then attacked the soldiers.
The officials stated that two young Palestinian men died in the subsequent fighting.
All the officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to talk to the media. The Israeli military had no immediate comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...