30 dead dogs found in Danish man`s freezer
Copenhagen: Danish police say they found 30 dead dogs, including 25 puppies, in a freezer while investigating complaints of loud barking.
Police spokesman Soeren Bach says they discovered the dogs yesterday at a 66-year-old man`s house after he had refused to pay fines for disturbing the peace and ignored an April court order banning him from keeping dogs on his property in Hjoerring, northern Denmark.
Bach said today that the man, who was not named, was not at home at the time. Officers had a warrant to seize any dogs on the premises. They found four live dogs and a snake.
He said the dead dogs were found during a "routine" search of the house. It was unclear how the animals had died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof