30 dead dogs found in Danish man`s freezer
Copenhagen: Danish police say they found 30 dead dogs, including 25 puppies, in a freezer while investigating complaints of loud barking.
Police spokesman Soeren Bach says they discovered the dogs yesterday at a 66-year-old man`s house after he had refused to pay fines for disturbing the peace and ignored an April court order banning him from keeping dogs on his property in Hjoerring, northern Denmark.
Bach said today that the man, who was not named, was not at home at the time. Officers had a warrant to seize any dogs on the premises. They found four live dogs and a snake.
He said the dead dogs were found during a "routine" search of the house. It was unclear how the animals had died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire