360 cars, one-minute intervals: Seoul summit lineup
Seoul: Some 360 cars will speed into the venue of the Seoul nuclear summit at exactly one-minute intervals - not a second more and not a second less.
A rehearsal was held for escorting world leaders from 53 countries and four international organisations who attend the two-day Nuclear Security Summit.
The Chosun Ilbo reported that some 360 cars will be used.
Hyundai Equus limousines are for heads of states while BMWs are for their entourage and other delegates.
The protocol team will ensure that the cars arrive at exactly one-minute intervals. If there is a delay of even a few seconds, the tightly scheduled plan of action could be thrown out of gear.
The world leaders are spread out in 12 five-star hotels in central Seoul. And to manage them, there are 116 diplomatic liaison officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!