360 cars, one-minute intervals: Seoul summit lineup
Seoul: Some 360 cars will speed into the venue of the Seoul nuclear summit at exactly one-minute intervals - not a second more and not a second less.
A rehearsal was held for escorting world leaders from 53 countries and four international organisations who attend the two-day Nuclear Security Summit.
The Chosun Ilbo reported that some 360 cars will be used.
Hyundai Equus limousines are for heads of states while BMWs are for their entourage and other delegates.
The protocol team will ensure that the cars arrive at exactly one-minute intervals. If there is a delay of even a few seconds, the tightly scheduled plan of action could be thrown out of gear.
The world leaders are spread out in 12 five-star hotels in central Seoul. And to manage them, there are 116 diplomatic liaison officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand