360 cars, one-minute intervals: Seoul summit lineup
Seoul: Some 360 cars will speed into the venue of the Seoul nuclear summit at exactly one-minute intervals - not a second more and not a second less.
A rehearsal was held for escorting world leaders from 53 countries and four international organisations who attend the two-day Nuclear Security Summit.
The Chosun Ilbo reported that some 360 cars will be used.
Hyundai Equus limousines are for heads of states while BMWs are for their entourage and other delegates.
The protocol team will ensure that the cars arrive at exactly one-minute intervals. If there is a delay of even a few seconds, the tightly scheduled plan of action could be thrown out of gear.
The world leaders are spread out in 12 five-star hotels in central Seoul. And to manage them, there are 116 diplomatic liaison officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...