365 children fall sick in China after school meal
Beijing: About 365 students were taken ill after consuming a school meal in a south west China province, prompting authorities to launch an investigation.
The children at a middle school in China`s Yunnan Province developed symptoms of fever and diarrhoea after their supper and were rushed to hospital.
About 110 of them were confirmed as suffering from infectious diarrhoea, said an official with the prefecture government.
The local government launched an investigation into the cause of the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city