365 children fall sick in China after school meal
Beijing: About 365 students were taken ill after consuming a school meal in a south west China province, prompting authorities to launch an investigation.
The children at a middle school in China`s Yunnan Province developed symptoms of fever and diarrhoea after their supper and were rushed to hospital.
About 110 of them were confirmed as suffering from infectious diarrhoea, said an official with the prefecture government.
The local government launched an investigation into the cause of the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown