365 children fall sick in China after school meal
Beijing: About 365 students were taken ill after consuming a school meal in a south west China province, prompting authorities to launch an investigation.
The children at a middle school in China`s Yunnan Province developed symptoms of fever and diarrhoea after their supper and were rushed to hospital.
About 110 of them were confirmed as suffering from infectious diarrhoea, said an official with the prefecture government.
The local government launched an investigation into the cause of the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal