37 killed, 26 hurt in Sudan bus crash
Khartoum: Thirty-seven people were killed
and 26 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in the northern
Sudanese state of White Nile, the director of Sudan`s traffic
"A bus tried to overtake a truck, but it failed and it
collided into a minibus coming the other way, setting the
minibus on fire," said Mohammed Tahier Fadl.
"Thirty-seven people were killed and 26 others were
injured in the crash," with four children among the dead.
The accident happened near the settlement of Alrader,
some 60 kilometres (37 miles) south of the capital Khartoum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM