37 killed, 26 hurt in Sudan bus crash
Khartoum: Thirty-seven people were killed
and 26 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in the northern
Sudanese state of White Nile, the director of Sudan`s traffic
"A bus tried to overtake a truck, but it failed and it
collided into a minibus coming the other way, setting the
minibus on fire," said Mohammed Tahier Fadl.
"Thirty-seven people were killed and 26 others were
injured in the crash," with four children among the dead.
The accident happened near the settlement of Alrader,
some 60 kilometres (37 miles) south of the capital Khartoum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'