37 killed, 26 hurt in Sudan bus crash
Khartoum: Thirty-seven people were killed
and 26 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in the northern
Sudanese state of White Nile, the director of Sudan`s traffic
"A bus tried to overtake a truck, but it failed and it
collided into a minibus coming the other way, setting the
minibus on fire," said Mohammed Tahier Fadl.
"Thirty-seven people were killed and 26 others were
injured in the crash," with four children among the dead.
The accident happened near the settlement of Alrader,
some 60 kilometres (37 miles) south of the capital Khartoum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read