45 mn illegal publications seized in China
Beijing: A staggering 45 million illegal publications were confiscated and over 3.7 million pieces of online information involving pornographic or other illegal content deleted in China in 2012, Xinhua reported.
The figures were included in a statement issued by the National Office Against Pornographic and Illegal Publications Friday to state the achievements of the country`s fight against illegal publications, pornography and piracy.
Authorities handled more than 15,000 relevant cases in 2012, adding that some suspects have already been transferred to judicial organs, prosecuted or sentenced, it added.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why