5 Germans among 6 dead in China road accident
Beijing: Six people, including five Germans, were killed and 14 others injured on Monday when a tourist bus crashed into a container truck and caught fire near the Chinese capital, police said.
The bus, was carrying a group of German tourists.
The accident took place on a pivotal expressway linking Beijing with Shanghai, police authorities in Tianjin said.
The tour group was organised by the Beijing-based China Youth Travel Service. It was also unclear how many people were traveling in the bus.
Witnesses said they saw a few people escaped from the flames, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
A photo posted by witnesses on the web showed the whole vehicle was engulfed in flames and dark smoke.
The municipal government of Tianjin has ordered immediate treatment of the injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!