5 Germans among 6 dead in China road accident
Beijing: Six people, including five Germans, were killed and 14 others injured on Monday when a tourist bus crashed into a container truck and caught fire near the Chinese capital, police said.
The bus, was carrying a group of German tourists.
The accident took place on a pivotal expressway linking Beijing with Shanghai, police authorities in Tianjin said.
The tour group was organised by the Beijing-based China Youth Travel Service. It was also unclear how many people were traveling in the bus.
Witnesses said they saw a few people escaped from the flames, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
A photo posted by witnesses on the web showed the whole vehicle was engulfed in flames and dark smoke.
The municipal government of Tianjin has ordered immediate treatment of the injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam