5 Germans among 6 dead in China road accident
Beijing: Six people, including five Germans, were killed and 14 others injured on Monday when a tourist bus crashed into a container truck and caught fire near the Chinese capital, police said.
The bus, was carrying a group of German tourists.
The accident took place on a pivotal expressway linking Beijing with Shanghai, police authorities in Tianjin said.
The tour group was organised by the Beijing-based China Youth Travel Service. It was also unclear how many people were traveling in the bus.
Witnesses said they saw a few people escaped from the flames, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
A photo posted by witnesses on the web showed the whole vehicle was engulfed in flames and dark smoke.
The municipal government of Tianjin has ordered immediate treatment of the injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days