5.0 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar
Yangon: An earthquake measuring 5. 0 on the Richter scale jolted northern Myanmar`s Mandalay region with two aftershocks of magnitude-4.0 and 5.4 Friday evening, according to State Hydrology and Meteorology Department.
The temblor had a depth of 20 km with its epicentre being about 96 km from Mandalay and eight km south of Tabeikkyin in the same region. It occurred at 6.23 pm.
There was no immediate report of any casuality or damage to property in the quake-hit region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday