5.0 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar
Yangon: An earthquake measuring 5. 0 on the Richter scale jolted northern Myanmar`s Mandalay region with two aftershocks of magnitude-4.0 and 5.4 Friday evening, according to State Hydrology and Meteorology Department.
The temblor had a depth of 20 km with its epicentre being about 96 km from Mandalay and eight km south of Tabeikkyin in the same region. It occurred at 6.23 pm.
There was no immediate report of any casuality or damage to property in the quake-hit region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi