5.0 magnitude quake hits north western China
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale jolted northwestern China bordering Tajikistan and Kyrgyztan on Friday.
The earthquake struck Wuqia county in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China at 8:32 pm (local time), according to the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC), state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The epicentre, with a depth of 7 km, was at 39.9 degrees north latitude and 75.1 degrees east longitude.
There were no immediate reports of damage or casulty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj