5.0 magnitude quake hits north western China
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale jolted northwestern China bordering Tajikistan and Kyrgyztan on Friday.
The earthquake struck Wuqia county in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China at 8:32 pm (local time), according to the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC), state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The epicentre, with a depth of 7 km, was at 39.9 degrees north latitude and 75.1 degrees east longitude.
There were no immediate reports of damage or casulty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days