5.3-magnitude quake hits Fiji region
Hong Kong: An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale jolted Fiji region at 15.28 GMT Thursday, the US Geological Survey said.
The epicenter, with a depth of 9.90 km, was initially determined to be at 17.3579 degrees south latitude and 175.0663 degrees east longitude, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?