5.4-magnitude earthquake jolts Tibet
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter scale jolted Gerze county of Ali prefecture in southwest China`s Tibet Autonomous Region at 1:11 pm Beijing Time on Monday, according to the China Earthquake Networks Centre.
The epicentre, with a depth of nine km, was initially determined to be at 34.4 degrees north latitude and 85.7 degrees east longitude.
Another earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale occurred in the same area at 1:22 pm Beijing Time, with a depth of 3 km, the centre reported.
No casualties have been reported so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?