5.5 magnitude quake hits Tibet
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale hit Tibet early Monday, the China Earthquake Networks Centre said.
The temblor hit Nyima County at 1.10 am, Xinhua quoted the centre as saying, adding that the quake`s epicentre was monitored at 31.4 degrees north latitude and 86.5 degrees east longitude with a depth of 10 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider