5.8-magnitude quake hits Mexico
Mexico City: A 5.8-magnitude earthquake jolted southern Mexico`s Guerrero state Sunday, the Mexican National Seismological Service said.
It said the epicentre was centered 30 km southeast of the city of Huitzuco with a depth of 46 km, Xinhua reported.
The quake, also felt strongly in Mexico City, lasted about half a minute, caused power outages in parts of the capital, mayor Miguel Angel Mancera said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'