6 killed in explosion at Chinese firecracker factory
Beijing: Six people were killed and eleven
others got injured on Sunday in an explosion at firecracker
factory in China`s southwest Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
The blast hit the private factory in a village in
Lingshan County, Qinzhou City at around 6 pm (local time),
While the cause of explosion is yet to be known, the
injured have been admitted to hospitals, the state-run Xinhua
news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list