6 people dead in apparent domestic dispute in US
Greenwood (US): Authorities say an apparent domestic dispute in a South Carolina home has left six people dead.
Greenwood County Sheriff`s Office spokesman John Long told The Associated Press yesterday that the dead include four adults and two children. He said the bodies were discovered by a SWAT team that entered the house "after several unsuccessful attempts to make contact" with someone inside.
Long says officers first went to the home in the city of Greenwood after receiving a call from a man who said he was thinking about hurting himself. He says while police were on their way, one of the man`s neighbours called police saying children from that address had arrived at her house and told her a shot had been fired.
Long says a preliminary investigation indicates the shootings were "a domestic-related incident."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter