6.1 earthquake hits off Japan`s coast: USGS
Tokyo: A 6.1-magnitude earthquake struck off the south coast of Japan`s main Honshu island on Sunday, the United States Geological Survey said, but no tsunami warning was issued.
The quake struck at 12:22 pm (0322 GMT), 644 kilometres (400 miles) south of Tokyo, at a depth of 424 kilometres, the USGS said.
- Defamation case: Delhi HC allows CM Kejriwal to file reply on Jaitley's documents
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year