6.1 earthquake hits off Japan`s coast: USGS
Tokyo: A 6.1-magnitude earthquake struck off the south coast of Japan`s main Honshu island on Sunday, the United States Geological Survey said, but no tsunami warning was issued.
The quake struck at 12:22 pm (0322 GMT), 644 kilometres (400 miles) south of Tokyo, at a depth of 424 kilometres, the USGS said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?