6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, no tsunami warning
Zee Media Bureau
Tokyo: A 6.1 magnitude earthquake reportedly struck Honshu island on Saturday but no tsunami warning was issued.
No damage to life or property has been reported so far, as per news reports.
According to United States Geological Survey (UNGS), the epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly over 200 kms northeast of Tokyo at a depth of around 50 kms.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav