6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, no tsunami warning
Zee Media Bureau
Tokyo: A 6.1 magnitude earthquake reportedly struck Honshu island on Saturday but no tsunami warning was issued.
No damage to life or property has been reported so far, as per news reports.
According to United States Geological Survey (UNGS), the epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly over 200 kms northeast of Tokyo at a depth of around 50 kms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley