6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, no tsunami warning
Zee Media Bureau
Tokyo: A 6.1 magnitude earthquake reportedly struck Honshu island on Saturday but no tsunami warning was issued.
No damage to life or property has been reported so far, as per news reports.
According to United States Geological Survey (UNGS), the epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly over 200 kms northeast of Tokyo at a depth of around 50 kms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL