6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, no tsunami warning
Zee Media Bureau
Tokyo: A 6.1 magnitude earthquake reportedly struck Honshu island on Saturday but no tsunami warning was issued.
No damage to life or property has been reported so far, as per news reports.
According to United States Geological Survey (UNGS), the epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly over 200 kms northeast of Tokyo at a depth of around 50 kms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt