6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, no tsunami warning
Zee Media Bureau
Tokyo: A 6.1 magnitude earthquake reportedly struck Honshu island on Saturday but no tsunami warning was issued.
No damage to life or property has been reported so far, as per news reports.
According to United States Geological Survey (UNGS), the epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly over 200 kms northeast of Tokyo at a depth of around 50 kms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement