6.3-magnitude quake hits Chile
Santiago: An earthquake measuring 6.3 on the Richter scale struck Chile on Wednesday but there was no casualty or damage.
The tremor hit the Atacama and Coquimbo regions around 4 pm, according to the seismological service of the University of Chile, Xinhua reported.
The emergency office said there was no report of casualty or damage to infrastructure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred