6.4 magnitude quake jolts Japan`s Hokkaido
Tokyo: A 6.4-magnitude earthquake jolted Japan`s Hokkaido late Saturday, reported Xinhua citing the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA).
The quake occurred at around 11.17 pm local time and no tsunami warnings were issued by the agency. As of now, there were no reports of any damage and casualty.
The epicenter was initially determined at 42.7 degrees north latitude and 143.3 degrees east longitude with a depth of about 120 km.
The quake was marked 5 upper at JMA Seismic Intensity in several places in Hokkaido, while Tokyo also felt tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!