6.4 magnitude quake jolts Japan`s Hokkaido
Tokyo: A 6.4-magnitude earthquake jolted Japan`s Hokkaido late Saturday, reported Xinhua citing the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA).
The quake occurred at around 11.17 pm local time and no tsunami warnings were issued by the agency. As of now, there were no reports of any damage and casualty.
The epicenter was initially determined at 42.7 degrees north latitude and 143.3 degrees east longitude with a depth of about 120 km.
The quake was marked 5 upper at JMA Seismic Intensity in several places in Hokkaido, while Tokyo also felt tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing