7 people injured in Indianapolis shooting
Indianapolis: Police say seven people have been shot and injured in Indianapolis in the central United States.
Police said multiple gunshots were heard early today in the city`s Broad Ripple neighborhood. One man is in critical condition at a local hospital, and five other men and a woman were shot but did not have life-threatening injuries.
There were no arrests immediately and the motive for the shooting was unknown.
Police spokesman Lt Christopher Bailey says there were many people on the street at the time. He added, "someone opens fire in a crowd like that, we`re lucky more weren`t hurt."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- Gold down by Rs 51 to Rs 31,347 per 10 gram in futures trade
- ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth mania grips nation – WATCH to believe it
- Two UAE women reunite with Indian mother after 28 years
- Dalit youth beaten, urinated upon in Bihar, says FIR
- Lok Sabha Speaker calls Bhagwant Mann video of Parliament security 'serious', hints action is coming