7 people injured in Indianapolis shooting
Indianapolis: Police say seven people have been shot and injured in Indianapolis in the central United States.
Police said multiple gunshots were heard early today in the city`s Broad Ripple neighborhood. One man is in critical condition at a local hospital, and five other men and a woman were shot but did not have life-threatening injuries.
There were no arrests immediately and the motive for the shooting was unknown.
Police spokesman Lt Christopher Bailey says there were many people on the street at the time. He added, "someone opens fire in a crowd like that, we`re lucky more weren`t hurt."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’