7.2-magnitude quake reported off Indonesia
Jakarta: A 7.2-magnitude earthquake has been reported off the coast of Indonesia.
The US Geological Survey says the quake struck offshore, 208 kilometers northwest of the city of Saumlaki.
The quake was reported at a depth of 155 kilometers.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has no immediate tsunami warning.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane