73 militants killed in U.S airstrike in Afghanistan''s Helmand province
Kabul: At least 73 militants were killed in an airstrike conducted by the U.S troops in Afghanistan`s southern Helmand province.
Commander of Bost`s 505 Zone in Helmand, Ismatullah Dawlatzai, said the air raids targeted Taliban militants in parts of Nad Ali district and six Pakistani rebels were among the dead, reports Tolo news.
This airstrikes comes in the wake of eliminating militants from the region. Some military affairs analysts have recommended restart of airstrikes on militant hideouts in the belief that it would suppress and eliminate insurgents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested