7.7 magnitude quake hits Alaska Coast
Alaska: An earthquake measuring 7.7 on a Richter scale reportedly struck west of Alaska coast on Saturday, as per US government researchers. There are no reports of casualties yet.
Soon after the earthquake, a Tsunami warning for British Columbia and Alaska was issued, as per BBC report. But later after close examination the Tsunami danger was ruled out.
The epicentre of the earthquake was reportedly 102 kilometers (63 miles) West of Craig, Alaska, as per US Geological Survey.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview