7.7 magnitude quake hits Alaska Coast
Alaska: An earthquake measuring 7.7 on a Richter scale reportedly struck west of Alaska coast on Saturday, as per US government researchers. There are no reports of casualties yet.
Soon after the earthquake, a Tsunami warning for British Columbia and Alaska was issued, as per BBC report. But later after close examination the Tsunami danger was ruled out.
The epicentre of the earthquake was reportedly 102 kilometers (63 miles) West of Craig, Alaska, as per US Geological Survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH