7.7 magnitude quake hits Alaska Coast
Alaska: An earthquake measuring 7.7 on a Richter scale reportedly struck west of Alaska coast on Saturday, as per US government researchers. There are no reports of casualties yet.
Soon after the earthquake, a Tsunami warning for British Columbia and Alaska was issued, as per BBC report. But later after close examination the Tsunami danger was ruled out.
The epicentre of the earthquake was reportedly 102 kilometers (63 miles) West of Craig, Alaska, as per US Geological Survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA