7.7 magnitude quake hits Alaska Coast
Alaska: An earthquake measuring 7.7 on a Richter scale reportedly struck west of Alaska coast on Saturday, as per US government researchers. There are no reports of casualties yet.
Soon after the earthquake, a Tsunami warning for British Columbia and Alaska was issued, as per BBC report. But later after close examination the Tsunami danger was ruled out.
The epicentre of the earthquake was reportedly 102 kilometers (63 miles) West of Craig, Alaska, as per US Geological Survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16