80% Americans to definitely vote in US prez polls
Washington: Almost 80 percent Americans said that they would have ``definitely`` voted if presidential elections were conducted on Friday, according to a new poll.
According to Fox News Poll, among those almost 46 percent Americans preferred to vote for President Barack Obama, while 43 percent preferred to vote for Romney.
According to the poll, among independents, 37 percent backed Obama, while 31 percent backed Romney. The poll showed almost 40 percent of voters think the economy is getting better.
Almost 39 percent said that the economy is getting worse, while 18 percent said it`s the same. Perceptions of the economy was split down party lines, with 62 percent of Democrats saying that it`s getting better, and 66 percent Republicans saying it`s getting worse.
Most of the Americans also felt optimistic about the future, with 66 percent saying the economy will `` eventually`` recover to where it was before recession.
Almost 77 percent Democrats, 59 percent Republicans, and 58 percent Independents said the economy would get back to where it was pre-recession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'