80% Americans to definitely vote in US prez polls
Washington: Almost 80 percent Americans said that they would have ``definitely`` voted if presidential elections were conducted on Friday, according to a new poll.
According to Fox News Poll, among those almost 46 percent Americans preferred to vote for President Barack Obama, while 43 percent preferred to vote for Romney.
According to the poll, among independents, 37 percent backed Obama, while 31 percent backed Romney. The poll showed almost 40 percent of voters think the economy is getting better.
Almost 39 percent said that the economy is getting worse, while 18 percent said it`s the same. Perceptions of the economy was split down party lines, with 62 percent of Democrats saying that it`s getting better, and 66 percent Republicans saying it`s getting worse.
Most of the Americans also felt optimistic about the future, with 66 percent saying the economy will `` eventually`` recover to where it was before recession.
Almost 77 percent Democrats, 59 percent Republicans, and 58 percent Independents said the economy would get back to where it was pre-recession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!