91 students fall sick in China
Beijing: Over 90 students at a primary school in southwest China have been hospitalised after they felt unwell and complained of diarrhoea symptoms.
Ninety-one students of the Central Primary School of Nanping Township, Nanchuan District in Chongqing municipality were sent to hospital for treatment after they developed the symptoms and felt unwell yesterday, state-run Xinhua news agency reported today.
Two of them have been diagnosed with bacillary dysentery, the report said.
All students are recovering and no student was in critical condition, according to the hospital.
An investigation is on, the report said.
Several schools in China have reported food poisoning related cases in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir