91 students fall sick in China
Beijing: Over 90 students at a primary school in southwest China have been hospitalised after they felt unwell and complained of diarrhoea symptoms.
Ninety-one students of the Central Primary School of Nanping Township, Nanchuan District in Chongqing municipality were sent to hospital for treatment after they developed the symptoms and felt unwell yesterday, state-run Xinhua news agency reported today.
Two of them have been diagnosed with bacillary dysentery, the report said.
All students are recovering and no student was in critical condition, according to the hospital.
An investigation is on, the report said.
Several schools in China have reported food poisoning related cases in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan