91 students fall sick in China
Beijing: Over 90 students at a primary school in southwest China have been hospitalised after they felt unwell and complained of diarrhoea symptoms.
Ninety-one students of the Central Primary School of Nanping Township, Nanchuan District in Chongqing municipality were sent to hospital for treatment after they developed the symptoms and felt unwell yesterday, state-run Xinhua news agency reported today.
Two of them have been diagnosed with bacillary dysentery, the report said.
All students are recovering and no student was in critical condition, according to the hospital.
An investigation is on, the report said.
Several schools in China have reported food poisoning related cases in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III