92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride
New York: A 92-year-old Iraqi farmer got married for the 2nd time to a 22-year-old bride.
Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie, a father of 16 children, tied the knot with Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi, during a ceremony on Thursday at his home in the village of Gubban, just south of Samarra in central Iraq, the New York Daily News reported.
The elaborate ceremony went on for four hours and included musical and dance performances and celebratory gunfire.
It was also attended by local tribal and religious leaders.
Al-Mujamaie said after the ceremony that he felt like a 20-year-old.
His first wife died three years ago. They were together for nearly 60 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up