92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride
New York: A 92-year-old Iraqi farmer got married for the 2nd time to a 22-year-old bride.
Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie, a father of 16 children, tied the knot with Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi, during a ceremony on Thursday at his home in the village of Gubban, just south of Samarra in central Iraq, the New York Daily News reported.
The elaborate ceremony went on for four hours and included musical and dance performances and celebratory gunfire.
It was also attended by local tribal and religious leaders.
Al-Mujamaie said after the ceremony that he felt like a 20-year-old.
His first wife died three years ago. They were together for nearly 60 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video