92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride
New York: A 92-year-old Iraqi farmer got married for the 2nd time to a 22-year-old bride.
Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie, a father of 16 children, tied the knot with Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi, during a ceremony on Thursday at his home in the village of Gubban, just south of Samarra in central Iraq, the New York Daily News reported.
The elaborate ceremony went on for four hours and included musical and dance performances and celebratory gunfire.
It was also attended by local tribal and religious leaders.
Al-Mujamaie said after the ceremony that he felt like a 20-year-old.
His first wife died three years ago. They were together for nearly 60 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter