92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride
New York: A 92-year-old Iraqi farmer got married for the 2nd time to a 22-year-old bride.
Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie, a father of 16 children, tied the knot with Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi, during a ceremony on Thursday at his home in the village of Gubban, just south of Samarra in central Iraq, the New York Daily News reported.
The elaborate ceremony went on for four hours and included musical and dance performances and celebratory gunfire.
It was also attended by local tribal and religious leaders.
Al-Mujamaie said after the ceremony that he felt like a 20-year-old.
His first wife died three years ago. They were together for nearly 60 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation