96 school children hospitalised in China
Beijing: At least 96 school children were on Friday hospitalised with suspected food poisoning in a northern Chinese province.
The municipal government of Qian`an in Hebei Province said 15 students of Yangdianzi Middle School suffered from nausea and diarrhoea, and more pupils developed similar symptoms overnight.
All affected students have been sent to a local health centre and two hospitals and are all in stable condition, Xinhua news agency quoted local health authorities as saying.
The school`s canteen has been closed as authorities launched an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened