96 school children hospitalised in China
Beijing: At least 96 school children were on Friday hospitalised with suspected food poisoning in a northern Chinese province.
The municipal government of Qian`an in Hebei Province said 15 students of Yangdianzi Middle School suffered from nausea and diarrhoea, and more pupils developed similar symptoms overnight.
All affected students have been sent to a local health centre and two hospitals and are all in stable condition, Xinhua news agency quoted local health authorities as saying.
The school`s canteen has been closed as authorities launched an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama