96 school children hospitalised in China
Beijing: At least 96 school children were on Friday hospitalised with suspected food poisoning in a northern Chinese province.
The municipal government of Qian`an in Hebei Province said 15 students of Yangdianzi Middle School suffered from nausea and diarrhoea, and more pupils developed similar symptoms overnight.
All affected students have been sent to a local health centre and two hospitals and are all in stable condition, Xinhua news agency quoted local health authorities as saying.
The school`s canteen has been closed as authorities launched an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi