96 school children hospitalised in China
Beijing: At least 96 school children were on Friday hospitalised with suspected food poisoning in a northern Chinese province.
The municipal government of Qian`an in Hebei Province said 15 students of Yangdianzi Middle School suffered from nausea and diarrhoea, and more pupils developed similar symptoms overnight.
All affected students have been sent to a local health centre and two hospitals and are all in stable condition, Xinhua news agency quoted local health authorities as saying.
The school`s canteen has been closed as authorities launched an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside