A kiss lands Chinese driver in trouble
Beijing: A bus company in China apologised after one of its drivers shared his seat with his girlfriend and kissed her at a traffic junction, putting everyone`s life at risk.
Passengers in Hangzhou in Zhejiang province who were on the bus during the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival said they saw a woman talking with the driver throughout the route, the Shanghai Daily reported.
The driver, who shared his seat with the woman, put his hand on her leg. The two started kissing when the bus was stationary at the junction, wrote a passenger on a microblog.
"The kiss really shocked me. All the passengers on board saw it, some of whom even averted their eyes in shame. That behaviour was endangering public safety," said another passenger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday