A kiss lands Chinese driver in trouble
Beijing: A bus company in China apologised after one of its drivers shared his seat with his girlfriend and kissed her at a traffic junction, putting everyone`s life at risk.
Passengers in Hangzhou in Zhejiang province who were on the bus during the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival said they saw a woman talking with the driver throughout the route, the Shanghai Daily reported.
The driver, who shared his seat with the woman, put his hand on her leg. The two started kissing when the bus was stationary at the junction, wrote a passenger on a microblog.
"The kiss really shocked me. All the passengers on board saw it, some of whom even averted their eyes in shame. That behaviour was endangering public safety," said another passenger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test