Abu Dhabi water park to start `ladies night`
Abu Dhabi: In a move necessitated by popular demand, the Yas Waterworld park in Abu Dhabi will launch a special "Ladies Night" every week, when men will not be admitted to the park.
Starting April 18, from 8 p.m. until midnight every Thursday in the months of April and May, the park will be open only for female visitors, while in June the timings will be from 9 p.m. to 1 am.
However, boys under eight years will be allowed access along with their female relatives on production of a valid photo ID or birth certificate as proof of age.
On the park`s latest offering, Mike Oswald, general manager at the park, said: "We are fully engaged with our guests and have our finger firmly on the pulse of their wishes."
"Our research showed that there was a huge demand for a separate ladies-only timing from our female guests," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why