Abu Dhabi water park to start `ladies night`
Abu Dhabi: In a move necessitated by popular demand, the Yas Waterworld park in Abu Dhabi will launch a special "Ladies Night" every week, when men will not be admitted to the park.
Starting April 18, from 8 p.m. until midnight every Thursday in the months of April and May, the park will be open only for female visitors, while in June the timings will be from 9 p.m. to 1 am.
However, boys under eight years will be allowed access along with their female relatives on production of a valid photo ID or birth certificate as proof of age.
On the park`s latest offering, Mike Oswald, general manager at the park, said: "We are fully engaged with our guests and have our finger firmly on the pulse of their wishes."
"Our research showed that there was a huge demand for a separate ladies-only timing from our female guests," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption