Abu Dhabi water park to start `ladies night`
Abu Dhabi: In a move necessitated by popular demand, the Yas Waterworld park in Abu Dhabi will launch a special "Ladies Night" every week, when men will not be admitted to the park.
Starting April 18, from 8 p.m. until midnight every Thursday in the months of April and May, the park will be open only for female visitors, while in June the timings will be from 9 p.m. to 1 am.
However, boys under eight years will be allowed access along with their female relatives on production of a valid photo ID or birth certificate as proof of age.
On the park`s latest offering, Mike Oswald, general manager at the park, said: "We are fully engaged with our guests and have our finger firmly on the pulse of their wishes."
"Our research showed that there was a huge demand for a separate ladies-only timing from our female guests," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- BJP seeks FIR against Akhilesh, police officers for lathicharge
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive