Adam Lanza ‘rarely spoke, could reassemble compute in minutes`
Washington: Adam Lanza, the fanatic gunman, who killed 20 children and six adults in a shooting spree at a Connecticut elementary school, was able to take apart and reassemble a computer in a matter of minutes, but rarely spoke to anyone.
People who knew Lanza said that in high school, he used to slither through the hallways, awkwardly pressing himself against the wall while wearing the same green shirt and khaki pants every day.
He hardly ever talked to classmates and once gave a presentation entirely by computer, never uttering a single word, the New York Daily News reports.
Daniel Frost, who took a computer class with Lanza and remembered his skill with electronics, said that as long as he knew him, he never really spoke.
According to the New York Daily News, Lanza seemed to spend most of his time in his own large space in the basement of the home he shared with his mother – the same basement where she kept a collection of guns, Russell Ford, a friend of Nancy Lanza``s who had done chimney and pipe work on the house, said.
A week ago, Lanza fatally shot his mother before blasting his way into the school, killing 20 children and six teachers with a military style rifle.
The basement of Lanza’s home was fully carpeted and had artwork, including a picture of a horse, on the walls, the report said.
According to the report, there was a computer, a flat-screen television, couches and an elaborate setup for video games. Nancy Lanza kept her guns in what appeared to be a secure case in another part of the basement, Ford said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers