Admiral Gorshkov to be delivered on time: Russia
Moscow: Russia today said it will deliver
the retrofitted aircraft carrier Admiral Gorshkov on time by
"We are catching up with the retrofit of the Admiral
Gorshkov. We will fulfil the obligations Russia has
undertaken," CEO of United Shipbuilding Corporation Roman
Trotsenko was quoted as saying by RIA Novosti.
After several years of dispute over the whopping cost
escalation, India agreed to pay additional USD 2.3 billion for
the Kiev class carrier to be commissioned as INS Vikramaditya
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!