Kabul/ New Delhi: The wave of suicide
attacks targeting guest houses in which 17 people, including
at least nine Indians were killed, is one of the deadliest
against Indian targets.
Following is the chronology of attacks in Kabul in recent
people, most of them police officers.
of the Defence Ministry, killed as a Taliban suicide bomber
targets a military bus carrying them.
attack on Serena, Kabul`s most luxurious hotel.
assassination bid as a lawmaker is killed along with two
others during a national military parade.
killed in a massive car bomb attack on the Indian embassy.
India and Afghanistan point finger at Pakistan.
as Taliban launch three near simultaneous attacks on office
Taliban near the Indian embassy kills 17 people and injures
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split