After defeat, Mitt Romney enjoys with ‘gallon of chocolate milk’
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney saw his White House dreams turn to dust after losing to Barack Obama, and responded by surrounding himself with his beloved family.
Romney was pictured relaxing with his children and grandchildren near his headquarters in Boston, after finally being relieved of the burden of campaigning. The family was also seen enjoying a gallon of chocolate milk.
The picture was tweeted by Garrett Jackson, Romney’s ‘body man’ and close personal aide, who added: “What an incredible family. So blessed to be so close to them.”
According to the Daily Mail, the next move for Romney is still unclear, but it is believed that he could seek a role as a GOP elder statesman, or return to the private sector and resume his business career.
Some have even suggested that he could be appointed to Obama’s new Cabinet, though after the often bitter election campaign that is a little difficult.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof