After defeat, Mitt Romney enjoys with ‘gallon of chocolate milk’
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney saw his White House dreams turn to dust after losing to Barack Obama, and responded by surrounding himself with his beloved family.
Romney was pictured relaxing with his children and grandchildren near his headquarters in Boston, after finally being relieved of the burden of campaigning. The family was also seen enjoying a gallon of chocolate milk.
The picture was tweeted by Garrett Jackson, Romney’s ‘body man’ and close personal aide, who added: “What an incredible family. So blessed to be so close to them.”
According to the Daily Mail, the next move for Romney is still unclear, but it is believed that he could seek a role as a GOP elder statesman, or return to the private sector and resume his business career.
Some have even suggested that he could be appointed to Obama’s new Cabinet, though after the often bitter election campaign that is a little difficult.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...