After defeat, Mitt Romney enjoys with ‘gallon of chocolate milk’
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney saw his White House dreams turn to dust after losing to Barack Obama, and responded by surrounding himself with his beloved family.
Romney was pictured relaxing with his children and grandchildren near his headquarters in Boston, after finally being relieved of the burden of campaigning. The family was also seen enjoying a gallon of chocolate milk.
The picture was tweeted by Garrett Jackson, Romney’s ‘body man’ and close personal aide, who added: “What an incredible family. So blessed to be so close to them.”
According to the Daily Mail, the next move for Romney is still unclear, but it is believed that he could seek a role as a GOP elder statesman, or return to the private sector and resume his business career.
Some have even suggested that he could be appointed to Obama’s new Cabinet, though after the often bitter election campaign that is a little difficult.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon urges dialogue with North Korea
- Joe Biden urges Cyprus leaders to resume talks
- Gujarat Patel quota stir leader Hardik Patel to be produced in court for insulting tricolour
- Doctors in Delhi Govt hospitals to go on strike over salaries, allowance
- What is so special for Xiaomi fans next week? Is it the Mi 5 black?