Air France crash investigators to issue new report
Paris: French accident investigators will publish a second interim report in December on the crash of Air France Flight 447 from Brazil to France, a spokeswoman for the investigators said on Monday.
The report will contain investigators` findings on weather conditions, the flight`s automatic maintenance messages and an analysis of "incoherent speed readings" from other flights, said Martine Del Bono, a spokeswoman for France`s accident investigation agency BEA.
Investigators still do not know what caused the crash in June, which killed all 228 people aboard.
The Airbus A330 jet was flying from Rio de Janeiro to Paris when it went down in the Atlantic Ocean 1,500 kilometres off Brazil`s mainland and out of radar coverage.
The BEA released its first set of preliminary findings in July, saying the accident represents one of history`s most challenging plane crash investigations. The probe, which has operated without access to the plane`s flight data and voice recorders, appears so far to have unveiled little about what really caused the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’