Air France crash investigators to issue new report
Paris: French accident investigators will publish a second interim report in December on the crash of Air France Flight 447 from Brazil to France, a spokeswoman for the investigators said on Monday.
The report will contain investigators` findings on weather conditions, the flight`s automatic maintenance messages and an analysis of "incoherent speed readings" from other flights, said Martine Del Bono, a spokeswoman for France`s accident investigation agency BEA.
Investigators still do not know what caused the crash in June, which killed all 228 people aboard.
The Airbus A330 jet was flying from Rio de Janeiro to Paris when it went down in the Atlantic Ocean 1,500 kilometres off Brazil`s mainland and out of radar coverage.
The BEA released its first set of preliminary findings in July, saying the accident represents one of history`s most challenging plane crash investigations. The probe, which has operated without access to the plane`s flight data and voice recorders, appears so far to have unveiled little about what really caused the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth