Air France jet makes emergency landing in Caracas
Caracas: An Air France jet has made an emergency landing in Venezuela and a government official says no one was hurt.
The flight carrying 207 passengers took off from Caracas` international airport on Wednesday night bound for Paris.
Justice Minister Tareck El Aissami said there was a problem with the Airbus A330`s landing gear. The plane returned and landed at Simon Bolivar International Airport nearly three hours after it took off.
El Aissami said on Twitter afterward: "All the passengers fine. Thanks to God!"
The Venezuelan rescue organisation Rescate Humboldt said in a statement that the problem was detected 29 minutes after takeoff and that the jet circled the airport to burn fuel as a precaution before making the emergency landing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested