Air France jet makes emergency landing in Caracas
Caracas: An Air France jet has made an emergency landing in Venezuela and a government official says no one was hurt.
The flight carrying 207 passengers took off from Caracas` international airport on Wednesday night bound for Paris.
Justice Minister Tareck El Aissami said there was a problem with the Airbus A330`s landing gear. The plane returned and landed at Simon Bolivar International Airport nearly three hours after it took off.
El Aissami said on Twitter afterward: "All the passengers fine. Thanks to God!"
The Venezuelan rescue organisation Rescate Humboldt said in a statement that the problem was detected 29 minutes after takeoff and that the jet circled the airport to burn fuel as a precaution before making the emergency landing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3