Air France to urge fat passengers to book double seats
London: Air France has revealed that it will urge obese passengers to book double ones over "safety reasons".
While issuing new guidelines that come into force from April 1, the France’s national airline said overweight flyers posed a serious safety hazard to other passengers as well as causing huge discomfort, reports The Daily Express.
However, an airline spokesman said, obese passengers will be refunded the cost of the second seat if the plane is not fully booked.
Air France is part of Air France-KLM, the largest airline group in Europe by revenue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster