Air France to urge fat passengers to book double seats
London: Air France has revealed that it will urge obese passengers to book double ones over "safety reasons".
While issuing new guidelines that come into force from April 1, the France’s national airline said overweight flyers posed a serious safety hazard to other passengers as well as causing huge discomfort, reports The Daily Express.
However, an airline spokesman said, obese passengers will be refunded the cost of the second seat if the plane is not fully booked.
Air France is part of Air France-KLM, the largest airline group in Europe by revenue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH