Air France to urge fat passengers to book double seats
London: Air France has revealed that it will urge obese passengers to book double ones over "safety reasons".
While issuing new guidelines that come into force from April 1, the France’s national airline said overweight flyers posed a serious safety hazard to other passengers as well as causing huge discomfort, reports The Daily Express.
However, an airline spokesman said, obese passengers will be refunded the cost of the second seat if the plane is not fully booked.
Air France is part of Air France-KLM, the largest airline group in Europe by revenue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India's ''unfinished agenda'' is to retrieve illegally occupied part of J&K: Jitendra Singh
- Skoda Octavia vRS to make its way to India very soon?
- PNB profit more than halves to Rs 306 crore in Q1
- Chennai-bound Oman Air flight makes emergency landing in Goa
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!