Air strikes a `crime against humanity`: Libya
Tripoli: Libya described coalition air strikes against it on Friday as a "crime against humanity", saying at least six civilians were killed in an attack on a village in the east of the country.
"Some mad and criminal Prime Ministers and Presidents of Europe are leading a crusade against an Arab Muslim nation," a government spokesman, Mussa Ibrahim, told reporters.
"Sounds familiar? ... It`s a crime against humanity."
He said six civilians were killed and dozens wounded in an attack on a village near the eastern city of Brega on Thursday. "You cannot get more civilian than this (village)," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'