Air strikes a `crime against humanity`: Libya
Tripoli: Libya described coalition air strikes against it on Friday as a "crime against humanity", saying at least six civilians were killed in an attack on a village in the east of the country.
"Some mad and criminal Prime Ministers and Presidents of Europe are leading a crusade against an Arab Muslim nation," a government spokesman, Mussa Ibrahim, told reporters.
"Sounds familiar? ... It`s a crime against humanity."
He said six civilians were killed and dozens wounded in an attack on a village near the eastern city of Brega on Thursday. "You cannot get more civilian than this (village)," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO to launch weather satellite next month
- WATCH: Mohammad Amir dismisses England's Alex Hales with an absolute peach of a delivery
- In Indonesia, eat sumptuous food served in a commode literally! – Must Watch
- Unbelievable! This son of a billionaire works as aam aadmi
- Fresh clashes in Kashmir; one youth killed in firing, death toll rises to 45