Air strikes a `crime against humanity`: Libya
Tripoli: Libya described coalition air strikes against it on Friday as a "crime against humanity", saying at least six civilians were killed in an attack on a village in the east of the country.
"Some mad and criminal Prime Ministers and Presidents of Europe are leading a crusade against an Arab Muslim nation," a government spokesman, Mussa Ibrahim, told reporters.
"Sounds familiar? ... It`s a crime against humanity."
He said six civilians were killed and dozens wounded in an attack on a village near the eastern city of Brega on Thursday. "You cannot get more civilian than this (village)," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'