Air strikes a `crime against humanity`: Libya
Tripoli: Libya described coalition air strikes against it on Friday as a "crime against humanity", saying at least six civilians were killed in an attack on a village in the east of the country.
"Some mad and criminal Prime Ministers and Presidents of Europe are leading a crusade against an Arab Muslim nation," a government spokesman, Mussa Ibrahim, told reporters.
"Sounds familiar? ... It`s a crime against humanity."
He said six civilians were killed and dozens wounded in an attack on a village near the eastern city of Brega on Thursday. "You cannot get more civilian than this (village)," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country