Air strikes a `crime against humanity`: Libya
Tripoli: Libya described coalition air strikes against it on Friday as a "crime against humanity", saying at least six civilians were killed in an attack on a village in the east of the country.
"Some mad and criminal Prime Ministers and Presidents of Europe are leading a crusade against an Arab Muslim nation," a government spokesman, Mussa Ibrahim, told reporters.
"Sounds familiar? ... It`s a crime against humanity."
He said six civilians were killed and dozens wounded in an attack on a village near the eastern city of Brega on Thursday. "You cannot get more civilian than this (village)," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands