Al Jazeera America bans F-bomb words in newsroom
Washington: Al Jazeera America news chiefs have declared a fatwa against using the F-bomb in the newsroom .
One staffer who had just joined the network from a place where saucy language is commonly used learned the hard way after loudly swearing in Al Jazeera`s office in Midtown, the New York Post reports.
A source said that the employee was heard using the F-word, and was immediately reprimanded.
The employee was told that swearing is not part of the Al Jazeera culture, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy