Al Jazeera America bans F-bomb words in newsroom
Washington: Al Jazeera America news chiefs have declared a fatwa against using the F-bomb in the newsroom .
One staffer who had just joined the network from a place where saucy language is commonly used learned the hard way after loudly swearing in Al Jazeera`s office in Midtown, the New York Post reports.
A source said that the employee was heard using the F-word, and was immediately reprimanded.
The employee was told that swearing is not part of the Al Jazeera culture, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown