Al Jazeera America bans F-bomb words in newsroom
Washington: Al Jazeera America news chiefs have declared a fatwa against using the F-bomb in the newsroom .
One staffer who had just joined the network from a place where saucy language is commonly used learned the hard way after loudly swearing in Al Jazeera`s office in Midtown, the New York Post reports.
A source said that the employee was heard using the F-word, and was immediately reprimanded.
The employee was told that swearing is not part of the Al Jazeera culture, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India