Al Qaeda affiliate warns France, allies of revenge
Washington: Al-Qaeda’s North Africa branch has threatened to seek revenge against all countries taking part in the French-led war in Mali.
On Thursday, it warned that no one who participated in the ferocious attack on its people in north Mali will be safe.
According to Fox News, Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, or AQIM, had taken written questions from international journalists.
It has also released a 28-page document outlining responses to the questions in English.
The terror group, which is holding a number of French hostages in Mali, said the captives` fate ‘is in the hands of French President Francois Hollande’.
The group declined to comment on how many casualties it has suffered since the French-led war began in January, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- AIMIM to move to SC against Bombay HC verdict on allowing women entry to Haji Ali
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- US aid to Pakistan shrinks amid mounting frustration over militants
- SC asks Parsvnath to refund home buyers; builder says it can't repay