Al Qaeda affiliate warns France, allies of revenge
Washington: Al-Qaeda’s North Africa branch has threatened to seek revenge against all countries taking part in the French-led war in Mali.
On Thursday, it warned that no one who participated in the ferocious attack on its people in north Mali will be safe.
According to Fox News, Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, or AQIM, had taken written questions from international journalists.
It has also released a 28-page document outlining responses to the questions in English.
The terror group, which is holding a number of French hostages in Mali, said the captives` fate ‘is in the hands of French President Francois Hollande’.
The group declined to comment on how many casualties it has suffered since the French-led war began in January, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!