Al Qaeda magazine teaches how to `blow up parking lots`
Washington: Notorious terrorist organization, Al Qaeda this week released the tenth issue of it`s propaganda magazine, Inspire, and in one of its articles, it teaches wannabe jihadis how to blow up parking lots.
The seasonal English-language online magazine is reportedly put out by Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) to spread its message and propaganda over the Internet, and the first issue appeared in July 2010, the New York Daily News reports.
In a section titled `Open Source Jihad`, writers explain to readers how to blow up parking lots and cause horrific car accidents, the paper reported.
The magazine typically showcases graphic features that explain how to carry out non-traditional acts of terrorism. The latest issue, which unapologetically shows readers how to turn a parking lot into a massive firebomb, is no exception, the paper said.
In a prominent feature, titled "No Parking! Are There Any Safe Parking Lots Out There," an author identified as Ibnul Irhab lays out step-by-step procedures for lighting multiple cars in the same, vacant parking lot ablaze, turning it into a massive explosion.
The author wrote: "The West should taste some burning. They should pay for bombarding and burning our Muslim brothers and sisters` homes and our Holy (Koran). For burning down forests, plantations and houses, please refer to Issue 9."
The author further added: "Today we have something new for you, VEHICLES. Vehicle are easy to torch. And the easy part is, vehicles need to be parked somewhere, right? How safe is that somewhere, especially in deserted areas? How much more safe will the West feel parking their vehicles, when they know they`re up for a TORCHING."
This article lays out in great detail how a would-be terrorist might try to cause a car accident by puncturing the tires of a vehicle, and just in case any would-be jihadis didn`t know, Irhab reminds them: "Don`t get petrol on yourself."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie