Al Qaeda murder innocent people indiscriminately: US
Washington: A day after Osama bin Laden purportedly released another audio tape charging President Barack Obama of being "powerless" to stop the war in Afghanistan, the United States has termed Al Qaeda as murderer of innocent people.
"No matter what he says, it doesn`t do anything to gloss over or dress up the very stark, indisputable fact that al-Qaeda murders innocent people indiscriminately – women,
children, Muslims, Christians, Jews," US State Department spokesman Ian Kelly told reporters.
"I can`t tell you exactly why they do video and why they do audio," Kelly said when asked about the latest audio tape from the Al Qaeda leader.
"Frankly, I don`t care," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH