Al Qaeda murder innocent people indiscriminately: US
Washington: A day after Osama bin Laden purportedly released another audio tape charging President Barack Obama of being "powerless" to stop the war in Afghanistan, the United States has termed Al Qaeda as murderer of innocent people.
"No matter what he says, it doesn`t do anything to gloss over or dress up the very stark, indisputable fact that al-Qaeda murders innocent people indiscriminately – women,
children, Muslims, Christians, Jews," US State Department spokesman Ian Kelly told reporters.
"I can`t tell you exactly why they do video and why they do audio," Kelly said when asked about the latest audio tape from the Al Qaeda leader.
"Frankly, I don`t care," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj