Al Qaeda wants ‘charity gifts’ to fund attacks on US, UK
London: Al Qaeda is openly asking for donations from the international community to fund strikes against Britain and the US.
Al Qaeda honchos based in Yemen have posted messages on radical websites exhorting supporters to donate by passing off the donations as ‘charity gifts’.
It clearly identifies British forces and firms in the Middle East as intended targets.
The terror chiefs say they plan high-tech strikes "deep inside enemy territory". They add: "There is much work waiting to be done on many fronts," The Sun reports.
The announcement is likely to cause unrest in the expatriate British community in the Middle East whose numbers run into several thousands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket