Al Qaeda`s English magazine praises Boston bombings
Washington: The latest issue of al Qaeda magazine Inspire has devoted almost all of its 40-odd pages to glorifying the Boston Bombings.
The magazine called the blasts `BBB` - the `Blessed Boston bombings`.
According to the Washington Post, the English-language propaganda magazine has previously run articles celebrating 9/11 and instructing readers on the intricacies of building bombs.
The issue starts with a threatening Letter from the Editor and goes on to chronicle the attacks, the reaction from public figures, and the small role that Inspire itself played in the bombings, the report said.
The magazine also includes a one-page essay on the brutal beheading of a soldier in London`s Woolwich district, which it calls "the dear price" of Western oppression, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah