Al Qaeda`s English magazine praises Boston bombings
Washington: The latest issue of al Qaeda magazine Inspire has devoted almost all of its 40-odd pages to glorifying the Boston Bombings.
The magazine called the blasts `BBB` - the `Blessed Boston bombings`.
According to the Washington Post, the English-language propaganda magazine has previously run articles celebrating 9/11 and instructing readers on the intricacies of building bombs.
The issue starts with a threatening Letter from the Editor and goes on to chronicle the attacks, the reaction from public figures, and the small role that Inspire itself played in the bombings, the report said.
The magazine also includes a one-page essay on the brutal beheading of a soldier in London`s Woolwich district, which it calls "the dear price" of Western oppression, it added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'