Al-Qaida magazine offers terror tips
Rome: Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula has posted the second issue of its English-language magazine "Inspire" to jihadist forums, US intelligence website SITE reports.
The 74-page issue with a Oct 11 dateline features two articles by radical American-Yemen cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. There is also an article by Samir Khan, an American from the state of North Carolina who was an active online jihadist and travelled to Yemen to join AQAP.
Khan`s article, entitled, "I Am Proud to be a Traitor to America", gives an account of his journey to the Yemeni capital, Sanaa and his experiences with Al-Qaeda`s fighters.
"Therefore, I am proud to be a traitor in America`s eyes just as much as I am proud to be a Muslim; and I take this opportunity to accentuate my oath of allegiance," he states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened