Al-Qaida magazine offers terror tips
Rome: Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula has posted the second issue of its English-language magazine "Inspire" to jihadist forums, US intelligence website SITE reports.
The 74-page issue with a Oct 11 dateline features two articles by radical American-Yemen cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. There is also an article by Samir Khan, an American from the state of North Carolina who was an active online jihadist and travelled to Yemen to join AQAP.
Khan`s article, entitled, "I Am Proud to be a Traitor to America", gives an account of his journey to the Yemeni capital, Sanaa and his experiences with Al-Qaeda`s fighters.
"Therefore, I am proud to be a traitor in America`s eyes just as much as I am proud to be a Muslim; and I take this opportunity to accentuate my oath of allegiance," he states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- India seeks Iraq help in release of abducted Indians
- No more at risk! Three rare Channel island fox subspecies removed from endangered list
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- READ: How Telangana Deputy CM was trolled for his remark on PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand
- Ranveer Singh keeps mum on 'Padmavati