Aliens ``hit our nukes``, claim US airmen
London: It may sound like a Hollywood
science fiction plot, but a group of former US Air Force
personnel has claimed that aliens have actually been hovering over American and British nuclear missile sites since 1948.
Even, once they had landed at Britain`s Suffolk
nuclear base and deactivated the weapons, according to the officers who have announced to go public about their
experience related to unidentified flying objects (UFOs).
Captain Robert Salas, a former American airmen, said:
"We’re talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that. They`re often known as UFOs, you could call them that."
"The US Air Force is lying about the national security
implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it," he was quoted as saying by Daily Mail.
The former officer said he witnessed such an event
first-hand on March 16, 1967 at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.
He said: "I was on duty when an object came over and
hovered directly over the site. The missiles shut down – ten Minuteman [nuclear] missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later.
"There`s a strong interest in our missiles by these
objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they`re not from planet Earth."
Colonel Charles Halt, another officer, said that he
had seen a UFO at RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, one of the few bases in the UK to hold nuclear weapons.
The sighting is said to have taken place 30 years ago.
First he saw the object firing beams of light into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area, he said.
"I believe that the security services of both the
United States and the United Kingdom have attempted – both then and now -- to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation."
Colonel Halt was among the six former US Air Force
officers and one former enlisted man, who have announced to present declassified information which they claim backs up their findings.
They have witness testimony from 120 former or retired
military personnel which points to alien intervention at
nuclear sites in the US as recently as 2003.
In a press conference in Washington, they will urge the
authorities to confirm that alien beings have long been
Robert Hastings, who has written on the subject, said
that so far the aliens appeared interested in "mere
surveillance" but warned they seemed to have gone further in some instances.
"At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward
to say that, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes tampered with our nukes," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Nawaz Sharif, says Pakistan will never succeed in making Kashmir a 'terror hell'
- Rajnath begins Kashmir visit, curfew lifted in parts of Valley
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg trumps Lewis Hamilton in Hungaroring chaos
- Scientists produce rare wood bison calves through IVF
- Munich pulls together after shopping mall shooting