Aliens ``hit our nukes``, claim US airmen
London: It may sound like a Hollywood
science fiction plot, but a group of former US Air Force
personnel has claimed that aliens have actually been hovering over American and British nuclear missile sites since 1948.
Even, once they had landed at Britain`s Suffolk
nuclear base and deactivated the weapons, according to the officers who have announced to go public about their
experience related to unidentified flying objects (UFOs).
Captain Robert Salas, a former American airmen, said:
"We’re talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that. They`re often known as UFOs, you could call them that."
"The US Air Force is lying about the national security
implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it," he was quoted as saying by Daily Mail.
The former officer said he witnessed such an event
first-hand on March 16, 1967 at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.
He said: "I was on duty when an object came over and
hovered directly over the site. The missiles shut down – ten Minuteman [nuclear] missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later.
"There`s a strong interest in our missiles by these
objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they`re not from planet Earth."
Colonel Charles Halt, another officer, said that he
had seen a UFO at RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, one of the few bases in the UK to hold nuclear weapons.
The sighting is said to have taken place 30 years ago.
First he saw the object firing beams of light into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area, he said.
"I believe that the security services of both the
United States and the United Kingdom have attempted – both then and now -- to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation."
Colonel Halt was among the six former US Air Force
officers and one former enlisted man, who have announced to present declassified information which they claim backs up their findings.
They have witness testimony from 120 former or retired
military personnel which points to alien intervention at
nuclear sites in the US as recently as 2003.
In a press conference in Washington, they will urge the
authorities to confirm that alien beings have long been
Robert Hastings, who has written on the subject, said
that so far the aliens appeared interested in "mere
surveillance" but warned they seemed to have gone further in some instances.
"At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward
to say that, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes tampered with our nukes," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers