Aliens living among us, says Dimitry Medvedev
London: Aliens are living on Earth, according to the Russian Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev.
He claimed that he has a “top secret” folder containing info about extraterrestrials in Russia, the Daily Star reported.
“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the President of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet,” he said.
“Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country,” he added.
But he said that he would not reveal how many ETs were already here because it might spark panic.
The former President made his comments at the end of a press conference.
Footage was then released on YouTube, making him a laughing stock.
One girl tweeted: “It’s sad when the former president and current prime minister of your country is simply a pathetic person.”
Medvedev also had a pop at President Vladimir Putin for being late and said he believed in Father Frost, the Russian Santa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter