Alleged Mossad agent fights extradition to Germany
Warsaw: A lawyer for Uri Brodsky, an alleged Mossad agent under arrest in Poland, says he has appealed a Polish court`s decision to extradite him to Germany.
Brodsky is wanted in Germany for allegedly spying and helping to falsely obtain a German passport allegedly used in connection with the assassination of the Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Manhouh in a Dubai hotel in January.
Brodsky was arrested in Warsaw in June and earlier this month Warsaw`s district court ordered him extradited to Germany on the forgery charges.
One of Brodsky`s lawyers, Krzysztof Stepinski, said he filed an appeal to that decision on Monday in a bid to have him spared extradition to Germany and have him returned to Israel.
Stepinski said the appeals court would review the case August 05.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read