Alleged Mossad agent fights extradition to Germany
Warsaw: A lawyer for Uri Brodsky, an alleged Mossad agent under arrest in Poland, says he has appealed a Polish court`s decision to extradite him to Germany.
Brodsky is wanted in Germany for allegedly spying and helping to falsely obtain a German passport allegedly used in connection with the assassination of the Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Manhouh in a Dubai hotel in January.
Brodsky was arrested in Warsaw in June and earlier this month Warsaw`s district court ordered him extradited to Germany on the forgery charges.
One of Brodsky`s lawyers, Krzysztof Stepinski, said he filed an appeal to that decision on Monday in a bid to have him spared extradition to Germany and have him returned to Israel.
Stepinski said the appeals court would review the case August 05.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why