Alligator found in Florida man`s hot tub
New York: Officials in Florida who went to serve a drug-related warrant in a house made an unexpected discovery in the back yard - an alligator living in a hot tub.
Deputies were serving a warrant at a home in Vero Beach when they discovered the reptile in the hot tub.
The alligator was found floating in a blue plastic tub of sludgy water. "I believe this is probably the first time we`ve ever seen an alligator in a hot tub," Indian River County Sheriff`s spokesman Thomas Raulen told WTSP channel.
Wildlife officers removed the reptile from the house soon after its discovery on Tuesday. The man who lives in the house, Tony Wells Jr, said the gator was already there when he moved in last year - and he just continued feeding it chicken every day.
According to a website, a 26-year-old man in the house was arrested on a cocaine-related warrant, `New York Daily News` reported.
Wells, does not face drug charges but he was charged with possession of an alligator without a permit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read