Alligator found in Florida man`s hot tub
New York: Officials in Florida who went to serve a drug-related warrant in a house made an unexpected discovery in the back yard - an alligator living in a hot tub.
Deputies were serving a warrant at a home in Vero Beach when they discovered the reptile in the hot tub.
The alligator was found floating in a blue plastic tub of sludgy water. "I believe this is probably the first time we`ve ever seen an alligator in a hot tub," Indian River County Sheriff`s spokesman Thomas Raulen told WTSP channel.
Wildlife officers removed the reptile from the house soon after its discovery on Tuesday. The man who lives in the house, Tony Wells Jr, said the gator was already there when he moved in last year - and he just continued feeding it chicken every day.
According to a website, a 26-year-old man in the house was arrested on a cocaine-related warrant, `New York Daily News` reported.
Wells, does not face drug charges but he was charged with possession of an alligator without a permit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan